Extra Virgin Olive Oil • Selection Mid-Fruity
Monovarietal Arbequina: Concentrates all the expressiveness of the more international variety. Harvested at its optimal moment and prepared with care, this olive surprises us with its high quality oil.
It is sold in dark glass bottles of 250, 500 and 750 ml, as well as in Cans of 2 to 5 liters.
Production area: Mequinenza, Zaragoza(Spain).
Altitude: 120 meters above sea level.
Variety: 100% Arbequina.
Collection System: Mechanics.
Collection Period: From October 15 to November 10.
Appearance: Clean by filtration.
Color: Yellow gold.
Aroma: Fruity, fresh and clean of olive, very elegant and complex, characterized by herbaceous aromas of artichoke and elegant notes of fruit and spices.
Taste: Elegant and delicate, produced on a base sweet and rich aromas, peppery of low-medium intensity, slightly peppery flavor in the end.
Pairing: Optimal for incoming of fish and salads of boletus. Boiled or baked fish and grilled, delicate or rich salads in bitter tastes, in cooking for mayonnaise, vegetable in oil and baking.
Peroxide value: 8.5 meq 02/kg
It is definitively one of the best oils in the world. Proof of this are only some of the received awards:
• 4rd Oil China 2009
Arbequina - Olive Golden Medium (CHINA)
• L'Extravergine 2009
94 score points. - Arbequina (ITALY)
• Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2007 Competition.
Best of Class Award, International Delicate, Hacienda Iber - Arbequina.
Best Of Class Hacienda Iber International / Spain - North Aragon, Arbequina, Delicate.
• 2008 Der Feinschmecker. Das Internationale Gourmet-Journal. "Arbequina fruity light" has been included in the Feinschmecker-Booklet "Olive Oil 2008."
• 2 º Concorso Oleario Internazionale Armonia 2008 - Cibus 2008. 1, Classificato - Category Fruttato Intense - Arbequina.
• L'Extravergine 2008 - Le guide di CUCINA & VINI. Olio di Oliva Extravergine Migliore, Rapporto Qualità-Prezzo - Hacienda Iber - Arbequina.
• Olive d'Or 2008 - SIAL Montreal 2008 Goutte d'Or. Category Hacienda Iber Arbequina Fruttato Leggero.
• 4rd Olivasia 2008 - International Olive Oil Competition, Shanghai. Bronze Medal in the Intense FruiCaness category, Arbequina.
• 3rd China International Olive Competition, 2008. Shanghai Grand Mention Intense - Hacienda Iber Arbequina.