Extra Virgen Olive Oil - Selection fruity.
Monovarietal Oil of variety Arbosana. Concentrates all the expressiveness of this variety, still very unknown but huge potential in the development of quality oils. Harvested at its optimal moment, made an Extra Virgin Olive Oil of superior quality.
Region: Aragón - Spain.
Production area: Mequinenza.
Altitude: 120m above sea level.
Variety: 100% Arbosana.
Collection System: Mechanics.
Design company: Packing on the property.
Collection period: October and November.
Appearance: Clean by filtration.
Color: Golden yellow with green hues.
Aroma: Fruity, fresh and clean olive, very elegant and complex, characterized by herbaceous aromas of thistle, bitter almonds and elegant notes of fruit and spices.
Taste: Broad, harmonic, produced on a base sweet and rich vegetable aromas, peppery of medium intensity with pleasant bitter notes reminiscent of thistle with a slight taste of spice.
Marriage: Best for fish, molluscs and crustaceans, their creams and salads. Half fish of palatability, legumes and vegetables.
Acidity: 0.34% (oleic acid)
Peroxide index: 11.5 meq 02/kg
We definitely have one of the best oils in the world. Proof of this are the following awards and recognitions:
• 4rd Oil China 2009
Arbosana - Silver Light Olive (CHINA)
• Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2008 Competition. Best of Class. Hacienda Iber. International / Spain - North Aragon Arbosana, Medium.
• 3rd China International Olive Competition, 2008 - Shanghai. Silver Olive Intense - Hacienda Iber Arbosana.
• ZURICH 2007 - 6th. International Olive Oil Award.
• L.A. County Fair 2007 Olive Oil Awards. Classic Spanish Category Blends. Silver Medal.
• Der Feinschmecker 2007: Referred to as one of the 200 best extra virgin olive oils in the world.