All extra virgin olive oil obtained under the brands Oro Bailen comes from their own olive groves, so that traceability and food safety is guaranteed.
Oro Bailen is packed each month on demand for oil will always remain preserved in their tanks inerted avoiding any oxidation.
Thanks to geography, the foothills of Sierra Morena, oils 100% Picual, get some unique and distinctive fruity and aromatic, giving them a very strong personality but certainly the most remarkable is its harmony, a perfect conjunction of fruity, bitter and peppery.
Family Reserve oil, has an intense green fruity and complex, which can be seen francs tomato aroma (aroma characteristic of picual), apple, fresh cut grass, green banana, green almond, ..., and certainly what makes this oil is its bitter balance - peppery, very nice. Its sweet on the palate, leaving a feeling of greenery and freshness to pass in the mouth.
Bailen Family Reserve Gold is packaged in two formats, both most suitable for the conservation of a product so subtle and delicate, dark glass and tin, so that both protect you from the photo-oxidation.
The use is recommended for the Family Reserve is essentially oil, whether its application in food cold, warm or hot.
Oro Bailen Reserva Familiar is undoubtedly one of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the world. It awards worldwide, having been named best oil in Spain in the category of conventional production, fruity sweet green, by the Ministry of Environment, Rural and Marine Affairs in 2009, and the second best in the world in the International Competition Mario Solinas, in the fruity green category.
Apart from these awards highlight these others only in the last two years:
• Gourmet Silver Medal category fruity greens. AVPA Competition in Paris. "Les Huiles du Monde." FRANCE.
• Gold Medal in the category of intense fruity. Shanghai China Oil Competition 2011. 6th edition. CHINA
• First prize for Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the province of Jaén "PICUAL GREAT." Expoliva 2011
• Prestige Gold Medal in 2010 and 2011 in the "International Competition of Mediterranean olive oil." ISRAEL
• Selected "Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils of the World" by the prestigious German magazine No. 1 in the segment delicatessen, 2010. Der Feinschmecker. GERMANY
• Gold Medal in the international competition "2010 Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition" in the category of intense fruity. E.E.U.U.
• Award "Great Taste Award 2010" with two stars in the "Britain's Best Delis". UNITED KINGDOM.
The amount shown for this oil includes shipping to anywhere in Spain (peninsula).